I've never made new year's resolutions. I have a hard time imagining what I'll be doing over the course of an entire year. Also, I feel like no one really expects to follow through on their new year's resolutions, and that doesn't seem like a good way to start.
I have been thinking, though, that setting some goals would be a good exercise for me. I think goals would help me structure my time a little better, and possibly help me stay off Hulu. Since this is my first real goal-setting experience, I'm going to start small, and set ten goals to accomplish in the next three months.
|Sneak peek of my new embroidery project!|
10 goals for February, March, and April
1. Make two new recipes a month out of cookbooks I already own
2. Start an embroidery project
3. Go to class and do my homework
4. Do something active 3x/week (gym or something else!)
5. Follow my new chore chart (a post on this coming up)
6. Write and mail three letters
7. Bake a loaf of bread
8. Hang art on walls (I have the art, it needs to go on the walls)
9. Create an "official" budget with Linn
10. Plan a vacation!
Do you have goals or new year's resolutions?