Thursday, March 29, 2012

Follow Chopping Vegetables!

Would you be this excited to follow Chopping Vegetables?  You should be!

Maybe you've noticed some changes to how the blog is looking.  What do you think?  I'm trying to make it look snazzier and I'm learning (slowly) how to do it.  I'm not totally happy yet, though, so expect to see some more changes!

One of the things I've done is added ways you can follow me and the blog.  Following the blog is a great thing to do because:
A) it helps you stay up-to-date
B) it helps me get exposure and new readers

So if you like Chopping Vegetables, here are some ways you can follow:

Email
I send an email out to those who want it when I update the blog.  Let me know if you'd like to be on the list.


Google Friend Connect
Click "Follow this blog" on the side bar and you'll be able to see when I have a new post.

Bloglovin
This is my favorite way to keep up with blogs.  Bloglovin shows updates for all the blogs you follow in one place.

Facebook
There's a new Chopping Vegetables Facebook page!  See blog updates and give me ideas for posts!

Twitter
Read blog updates and other thoughts in 140 characters or less.

Pinterest
I have quite a few boards on Pinterest.  Follow them for fun ideas, and share your own!


THANKS FOR READING CHOPPING VEGETABLES!

No comments: